Corporate

About Çimsa

Çimsa, a subsidiary of Sabancı Holding, was founded in Mersin in 1972. Today, Çimsa carries out its manufacturing operations via its three integrated factories in Mersin, Eskişehir and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey.

Çimsa is one of the leading global brands in white cement and sustains its global operations through Cimsa Sabanci Cement BV, a company founded by integrating the operational capability of Çimsa with the financial strength of Sabancı Holding, Çimsa’s main shareholder.

Thanks to its market-oriented approach and extensive distribution network, Çimsa meets the product and service requirements of its customers fully and on time. Being a reliable business partner for its stakeholders, the company provides the necessary materials for long-lasting living spaces and infrastructures for the future generations.

Çimsa pioneers the Turkish cement and building materials industry in terms of innovation via its special products including white cement and calcium aluminate cement, in addition to the gray cement. Focusing on profitable growth and creating value for all its stakeholders, Çimsa’s goal is to sustain and expand these achievements in the future.

Cimsa Mersin Fabrika
CEMEX_Buñol_2012_FcoMARQUEZ__004

About Çimsa Sabancı Cement BV

In line with the goal to become a leading global player in the white cement industry and to create a more efficient and stronger platform, Sabancı Holding and Çimsa integrated their operational and financial strengths and founded Cimsa Sabanci Cement BV in Holland in November 2020. While Sabancı holds 60% of the total equity shares of the company, the remaining 40% belongs to Çimsa. 

Cimsa Sabanci Cement BV has become a global player in white cement production thanks to its recently acquired white cement factory in Valencia (Spain), a grinding facility in Houston (the USA), and terminals in Hamburg (Germany), Trieste (Italy) and Seville (Spain).