Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Our company, having the awareness that its employees are its most valuable asset;
- has the primary objective of protecting the safety and health of the employees, service providers and visitors within the boundaries of our business.
- makes plans by allocating the necessary resources for regulations to be made and the measures to be taken against any types of risks and dangers that may arise in the business conditions.
- undertakes to comply with all Occupational Health and Safety related laws and regulations.
- prepares Occupational Health and Safety guidelines and procedures and ensures that all employees work in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety regulations; and continuously works on training, information, supervision and improvement.
- examines the feedbacks on any type of work accidents, risky situations and near-miss conditions, takes measures to prevent them from repeating and implement those measures.