It is a type of cement obtained by grounding the Portland cement clinker together with some amount of gypsum (CaSO4:2H2O).
It is used in all types of reinforced concrete buildings.
- Concretes with high strength,
- Reinforced concrete productions with thin-section,
- Reinforced concrete buildings with speciality,
- High reinforced concrete buildings,
- Building strengthening works,
- Bridges, viaducts,
- Silos and water tanks,
- Road pavements and runway,
- Buildings made by using slip formwork / tunnel formwork system,
- Early strength reinforced concrete productions
Used in industrial productions.
- Gas concrete production,,
- Tile and ceramic adhesive,
- Prefabricated, prestressed productions,
- Railroad prestressed reinforced concrete traverses,
- Prefabricated reinforced concrete building elements,
- Prefabricated reinforced concrete production of lighting and energy transmission line poles,
- Concrete pipe productions, Curbstone productions.